Monday, November 26, 2018

Download My Boo Town - City Builder (MOD, coins/gems) free on android

Download My Boo Town - City Builder (MOD, coins/gems) free on android

software

My Boo Town - City Builder (MOD, coins/gems) - first, your pet is a small blue ball, with a cute attractive face. You start to play with it in different games, to feed him, heal, if he is sick, if stained - you wash it. For each of these steps, you get the coin. Coins you can spend on a great many things: you can paint the walls in the house, where he lives your pet, you can buy new toys or new food can even buy him new suits and change its color! 

App information:

App: Download My Boo Town - City Builder (MOD, coins/gems) free on android

Category:  Games, Simulations 

Version:  Version: 1.6.1 

OS:  Android 3.0 + 

Price:  $0 

Download My Boo Town - City Builder (MOD, coins/gems) free on android 

0 comments: